Used primarily for Kianinny Outdoor Education School and Youth Camps our three Lodges are made up of a central self-contained two bedroom Unit that will sleep up to 3 single adults, or an adult and 3 children. Each has three adjoining bunk rooms that sleep up to 4 adults or 8 children (15 years and younger). Located away from other accommodation the Lodges have direct access to our Bushland Pavilion which offers ample room and options for large groups to get together with the ability to self-cater if required by hiring the commercial kitchen contained within the pavilion. A grass oval edged by native bush directly down from the pavilion provides an expansive area for games, group settings and for barbequing and bush activities.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in Bunk Rooms
- Log Fire & Electric Wall Heaters in Cabin
- Free Firewood
- Linen Hire-age an Option for $10 per person
- Separate Shower & Toilet in Bunk Rooms
- Communal Area with Cooking Facilities (cooker, microwave, barbeque), Fridges, & Individual Lockers