All of our Cottages feature double brick construction and consist of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with a large front Veranda. All of our cottages are also equipped with a wood burning fireplace.
Our Superior Cottages are fully equipped with air conditioning, a queen bed and a more modern decor compared to our standard cottages which feature a double bed and no air conditioning. Our standard cottages allow you to fully enjoy all kianinny has to offer at an affordable price.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cook top
- Full size fridge, freezer
- Queen bed
- Option of a second queen bed, two single beds or bunk beds.
- All linen & spare blankets
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- DVD player, DVDs to borrow from reception
South Coast Accommodation
Get Back to Nature in Comfort with Our South Coast Accommodation
You can have a relaxing nature holiday that includes all the comforts of modern living with our South Coast accommodation. Situated next to the rough terrain of the coast and surrounded by native bushland, you can fully relax and unwind in our holiday cottages, seek out local entertainment, or discover wildlife. Our holiday destination is perfect for couples, groups, families, or solo travellers with accommodation options that suit every budget.
We Have a Variety of Options for Cabin Accommodation in Tathra
We offer suitable accommodation for every budget and holiday. Our cabin selection includes the following options.
- Superior cottages: These cottages can sleep up to six and feature two bedrooms and one bathroom with open plan living. You can relax in style and comfort with modern décor and air conditioning. We supply bed linen, toiletries, and a starter pack of amenities for an enjoyable stay.\
- Standard cottages: This cabin lets you enjoy the stunning Kianinny holiday experience with affordable accommodation. You get the benefits of a fully-equipped kitchen, bed linen, and a wood-burning fireplace when you want a cosy night indoors.
- Private Bunk Room: You can make the most of a weekend away with friends when you book one of our private bunk rooms. These rooms can sleep up to eight people and feature an en suite toilet and shower.
Things to Do Near Our South Coast Accommodation Cabins
There are plenty of activities on-site or nearby that can provide hours of entertainment while you are on holiday.
- On-site attractions: We have a selection of child-friendly activities such as canoeing, archery, and our ‘Sugar Glider’ flying fox. With our own lake on-site, canoeing is the perfect way to spend time with your kids and try to spot fish, tortoises, water dragons, ducks, and more.
- Off-site activities: Whether you are a bit of a thrill-seeker, outdoor enthusiast, or fan of stunning scenic views, there is a wide selection of attractions near our accommodation that are suitable for all ages. You can go paddleboarding at the beach, take a scenic flight over the coast, have fun at Magic Mountain, take an ocean tour, and more.
- Bushwalks and biking trails: With more than one hundred acres of bushland surrounding our holiday destination, you can enjoy a nice stroll around our land and spot wildlife. Alternatively, you can get your adrenaline pumping when you explore more than 50kms of exciting mountain biking track.
Tips for Planning A Holiday in Self-Catered Accommodation
Consider our tips for making your self-catering holiday stress-free.
- Plan your first meal: Cooking your first meal will probably be the last thing that you will feel like doing after spending hours travelling in the car and then unpacking. You can make your first night easy by preparing a meal in advance and bringing it with you. Make a meal that is easy to reheat and give yourself more time to enjoy your new surroundings.\
- Keep it simple: No one wants to spend hours cooking while they are on holiday. Think of simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare, such as one-pot wonders. You can still ensure that they taste delicious, and you‘ll have the added benefit of minimal washing up after your meal.
- Visit local eateries: Give yourself a break and take the night off from cooking by visiting local eateries. Our staff has an extensive list of excellent dining recommendations that include seafood establishments, cafes, bar and grills, and local Tathra live entertainment venues.
Why Should You Visit Our South Coast Cottages?
With stunning scenery, an abundance of activities, and ample accommodation, our self-catering cottages provide the perfect home base for your holiday. You can sit on the porch and unwind after the day’s exciting activities, relax with a board game, or take a stroll around the lake in your downtime.
At our location between Sydney and Melbourne, you can escape the bustle of the city for an ideal family holiday or couple’s weekend getaway. We embrace sustainable practices to reduce our carbon footprint as our one hundred acres of natural bushland help you reconnect with nature. Contact us today if you’re ready to book your holiday cottage.