Kianinny Bush Cottages Offers Comfortable Accommodation in Tathra
Kianinny Bush Cottages is located 3km from Tathra beach, making us the perfect choice for Tathra accommodation. We have a 40ha terrain on the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales, ideally situated in the middle of Sydney and Melbourne. You can relax and unwind in our fully self-contained cottage holiday accommodation on the South Coast.
What You Can Expect from Kianinny Bush Cottages Cabin Accommodation
Our cottages have the same setup of two bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan. Each has a dining and kitchen area with a large front veranda and a fireplace. We offer three levels of accommodation, here is what you can expect from each
- Our standard cottages are a great way to Kianinny and surrounds at an affordable price. They feature double beds with a flat-screen TV and DVD. We have standard cottages suitable for four to six people with linen included.
- For those who want to get away from it all without leaving any of the comforts of home behind, our superior cottages are a great choice. Fully equipped with air-conditioning, queen beds and modern decor, they can accommodate four to six people.
- For group accommodation, our private bunk room is ideal. Equipped with four bunk beds, it can accommodate eight with an en suite toilet and shower. They also have access to a communal kitchen in the bush pavilion. Enquire at reception if you want to rent linen for this room.
Things to Do At Our Tathra Holiday Accommodation
There is no shortage of activities for both the young and not so young to engage in both on-site and in the greater Tathra area. Here are a few of our favourites:
- We offer two professionally guided activities open to the general public on-site. Our archery course is fun for ages seven and up. You can gain a new skill and develop confidence in a new sport.
- Our ‘Sugar Glider’ Flying-Fox side-by-side gliding wires will allow you to race over the lake to the landing area.
- At the beach, Coastlife Adventures offers stand-up paddling and kayak tours and hire. Take the family out on the water for an adventure they will never forget.
Why Trust Kianinny Bush Cottages as Accommodation in Tathra NSW
Whether you want to get away from it all and relax close to the splendour of nature or have an adventure in mind, we are secluded enough to leave your cares behind, yet close to the beach and all the activities available in the hidden treasure of the South Coast. If you would want to learn more about our accommodations or all the activities in the area, contact us today.